Information clause on the processing of personal data
Information provided when collecting data from the data subject (Article 13 of the GDPR).
With reference to implementation of the requirements provided by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation "GDPR"), we inform about the rules of your personal data processing and about your rights related to this.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1) The administrator of your personal data processing is: Związek Kynologiczny w Polsce (Polish Kennel Club further called PKC) with its registered office in Warsaw address: Al. Jerozolimskie 30/11, 00-024 Warsaw, tel. +48 22 826 0574 fax: +48 22 862 4564.
2) If you have questions about the manner and scope of your personal data processing in the field of the PKC's activities, as well as your rights, you can contact the person responsible in the PKC for the protection of personal data by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Personal data administrator - PKC - processes your personal data on the basis applicable law, based on your consent.
4) Your personal data is processed for the purpose/purposes of:
a) fulfilment of statutory obligations of the PKC, including reporting on the activities of the PKC, documents submitted to the tax office, statistical office, applications to the National Court Register, posting my data in connection with the execution of the PKC member's rights and obligations, posting my data on the PKC website;
b) implementation of contracts concluded with the contractors of the PKC;
c) In other cases, your personal data is processed only based on prior consent in the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
5) In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a) public authorities and legal entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable laws;
b) other entities which, based on relevant agreements signed with the PKC, process personal data for which the Administrator is the PKC.
6) Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable laws.
7) With reference to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to request correction (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
I) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
II) the data subject has withdrawn his consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal ground for data processing,
III) personal data are processed unlawfully,
IV) personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d) the right to demand limiting the personal data processing - if:
I) the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
II) the processing of the data is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data, but instead is requesting to limit it,
III) The administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
e) the right to data transfer - if the following conditions are jointly met:
I) the data are processed based on an agreement concluded with the data subject or based on the consent expressed by that person,
II) the processing takes place in an automated manner;
8) If the processing of personal data takes place based on the person's consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) letter and RODO), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, according to the applicable laws.
9) If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data by the PKC, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in the matters of personal data protection - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
10) In the situation where the processing of personal data takes place based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data by the Administrator is voluntary.
11) Your data can be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.